In an effort to assess whether Sandy-cased alterations in the topography of the bay caused changes in the water levels, researchers from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) compared the relationship in the water levels in the ocean and the bay before and after Sandy.
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Number 3 July 11, 2022