RCTB encourages volunteer, colleague, and sustaining members, at any level of engagement, to support our mission.
Use the link below to create or update your profile.
RCTB is a volunteer based organization and volunteers are the backbone. Those who wish to study shellfish and the relationship to the environment attend the Coastal Stewardship Classes produced by Rutgers Cooperative Extension and become Certified Shellfish Gardeners. Others learn while devoting time to many worthwhile activities collectively our volunteers:
- Raise about 1 million shellfish
- Participating in projects that use shellfish to stabilize shorelines
- Reach out to about 10,000 people each year.
- Producing educational session to support local schools
- Attracting financial support
- Participate in fundraising activities
If you are interested in participating please click on the link to establish or update your profile.
RCTB is looking for…