RCTB encourages people to learn by doing. You can volunteer to help with the core activities – Projects, Growing Shellfish, Planting Shellfish and Education/outreach.
Register by using the link below to tell what you are interested in. Each week you can record you hours and when/if you reach 20 hours you will be invited to join as a VOLUNTEER
Volunteers needed! Check the Calendar RCTB volunteers are the backbone of the organization. Those who wish to study shellfish and the relationship to the environment attend the Coastal Stewardship Classes produced by Rutgers Cooperative Extension and become Certified Shellfish Gardeners. Others learn while devoting time to many worthwhile activities collectively our volunteers:
- Raise about 1 million shellfish
- Participating in projects that use shellfish to stabilize shorelines
- Reach out to about 10,000 people each year.
- Producing educational session to support local schools
- Attracting financial support
- Participate in fundraising activities
If you are interested in participating please click on the link to establish or update your profile.
RCTB is looking for…