Local business and the narrative for coastal resiliency was at the heart of the panel discussion and presentation March 13th at the Holiday Inn. You can listen to the podcast of the entire presentation and Q&A here. Guest speakers include Rick Bushnell, President of ReClam the Bay, Mayor Nancy Davis, Borough of Beach Haven, and Dr. Amy Williams, Stevens Institute and NJ Sea Grant Consortium.
- Ocean County Soil Conservation District (OCSCD or District) awarded $961,227 for NJ COASTAL Aquaculture Project (Conservation Opportunities Advancing Sustainable Technologies for Aquaculture Leases
- Stockton to Monitor New Mill Creek Oyster Reef
- RCTB Phytoplankton Research 2022 – Data Graphs By Location
- New Jersey Bureau of Stormwater Permitting
- New Jersey Storm Water.org – stormwater