Local business and the narrative for coastal resiliency was at the heart of the panel discussion and presentation March 13th at the Holiday Inn. You can listen to the podcast of the entire presentation and Q&A here. Guest speakers include Rick Bushnell, President of ReClam the Bay, Mayor Nancy Davis, Borough of Beach Haven, and Dr. Amy Williams, Stevens Institute and NJ Sea Grant Consortium.
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Number 3 July 11, 2022