Local business and the narrative for coastal resiliency was at the heart of the panel discussion and presentation March 13th at the Holiday Inn. You can listen to the podcast of the entire presentation and Q&A here. Guest speakers include Rick Bushnell, President of ReClam the Bay, Mayor Nancy Davis, Borough of Beach Haven, and Dr. Amy Williams, Stevens Institute and NJ Sea Grant Consortium.
- Oyster rebound undercut by returning diseases, weak market
- Video of a Crab Shedding it Shell
- TURNING THE TIDE ON SCOTLAND’S SHALLOW REEFS by Sophie Coxon February 21, 2024 – MK
- Barnegat Bay Oyster Restoration: Providing water quality and habitat improvements in Barnegat Bay Christine M. Thompson, Anna S. Pfeiffer-Herbert and Steve Evert School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Stockton University, Galloway NJ 08205 Stockton University Marine Field Station, Port Republic, NJ – MK
- Don’t Call it a Comeback: How The Barnegat Oyster Collective Reversed Extinction – MK