ReClam the Bay provides several different styles of education to meet the needs of different class settings, ages, and levels of interest. Online Materials: Learn about ReClam the Bay from your computer.
- Shellfish Gardening Course course outline
- How to Count Clams (YouTube Video)
- Land Based Upwellers
- Articles of Interest
- Educational Activities 2010 and plans for 2011
- Observation on shellfish growth for the 2010 growing season
- 2013 Annual Report
- Educators Support: A variety of support materials and links
Participation: Lend a hand to your local upweller site. An experience filled with learning and interaction with other volunteers and marine experts. Go to the upweller page to find meeting times and locations. Lectures/Presentations: If you have a group of 15 or more people who would like to learn about the activities of ReClam the Bay please schedule a Reclam the Bay speaker.