The in-depth study presented in this paper includes numerical modeling and analysis of the effects of storm surge barriers (inlet closures) on water levels in the back bays of New Jersey during storm events.
- Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Reports – 042421, 020522, 030423
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022