At Viking Village, we are dedicated to keeping all local and U.S. fishermen fishing and harvesting responsibly. We take pride in being leaders in a program emphasizing responsibly caught fish and scallops, ensuring minimal impact on the environment and fish habitat. We work closely with the National Marine Fisheries Service, including the Fisheries councils and play a major role in the management and cooperative research process.
- Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Reports – 042421, 020522, 030423
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022