This paper describes the impact of Hurricane Sandy on the volume of water in Barnegat Bay, New Jersey, and the potential for inlet closures to reduce that volume, had they been in place at the time of the storm.
- Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Reports – 042421, 020522, 030423
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022