This website is the result of a multi-agency effort to provide both new and existing shellfish growers with resources on a variety of topics related to commercial shellfish aquaculture in New Jersey all in one place. This includes, but is not limited to: leasing, permitting, and safe harvest and handling practices. Each aquaculture operation in New Jersey is unique and will require different considerations, but the information provided in this website is meant to serve as a resource for general information needed to grow shellfish in the state.
- Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Reports – 042421, 020522, 030423
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022