Excerpt from the letter – – A project of this scope and magnitude could have numerous environmental impacts throughout the NJBB region, the nature and extent of which must be identified prior to arriving at a final recommended plan. At this early stage in the planning process, it does not appear that the level of detail contained in the Tier 1 DEIS is sufficient to adequately assess the potential environmental impacts associated with the TSP.
- Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Reports – 042421, 020522, 030423
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022