Article that provides some perspective on the March ’62 Storm, Super Storm Sandy and the Perfect Storm. It identifies the relationship between warmer sea water and more severe storms both earlier and later in the year. Further, it refers to wind energy as a trade off to fossil fuel.
- Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Reports – 042421, 020522, 030423
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022