Excerpt from the letter – We have significant concerns and questions about this report and the project currently proposed as the Tentatively Selected Plan (TSP). First, the project does not appear to meet the stated project management framework, resilient community, sustainable landscape, or risk to ecosystem reduction purposes. Second, the project description is both incomplete and inadequate to assess its scope, degree and extent of protection, and its benefits and impacts.
- Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Reports – 042421, 020522, 030423
- How climate change could sink NJ’s tax base — and not just at the Shore – MICHAEL SOL WARREN, JOHN UPTON | OCTOBER 3, 2022
- Living Shorelines – by Joe Guastella – 032622
- East Coast Shellfish Growers Association – Gef Flimlin
- The Offshore Wind Farm Round-Up Issue #4 August 8, 2022