Researchers at the University of Rhode Island who analyzed AirBnB rental data before and after construction of the Block Island Wind Farm have found that, contrary to some concerns, the turbines have increased tourism on the island.
- Fisheries and Offshore Wind Energy: Synthesis of the Science – 042421
- Atlantic Offshore Wind Energy Development: Values and Implications for Recreation and Tourism – 042421
- Conservation by Design 2.0 Guidance Document
- The ‘LBI Coalition for Wind Without Impact’ – 042421
- MidAtlantic Ocean Data Portal – 042421