Researchers at the University of Rhode Island who analyzed AirBnB rental data before and after construction of the Block Island Wind Farm have found that, contrary to some concerns, the turbines have increased tourism on the island.
- What happened after a wind farm was built near the lobster capital of Europe 042421
- Coyotes in New Jersey: History, Ecology, and Management 060521
- Oyster Farmers Who Feared Going Broke Brace for a ‘Bonkers’ Summer
- A modelling evaluation of electromagnetic fields emitted by buried subsea power cables and encountered by marine animals: considerations for marine renewable energy development – 042421
- Nixle Municipal Alert System 020621