We now have two silos of oysters and one silo with bay scallops the MYC upweller site.   I am still waiting to hear when our seed clams will be ready.  The weather forecast for Friday July 10th looks pretty bad, with a heavy rainstorm predicted.  I am postponing our cleaning for that day until Monday July 13th at 10:00 am.  Hope to see you then.



Frank Vives