Local business and the narrative for coastal resiliency was at the heart of the panel discussion and presentation March 13th at the Holiday Inn. You can listen to the podcast of the entire presentation and Q&A here. Guest speakers include Rick Bushnell, President of ReClam the Bay, Mayor Nancy Davis, Borough of Beach Haven, and Dr. Amy Williams, Stevens Institute and NJ Sea Grant Consortium.
- BOEM Overview Meeting March 30, 2021 – Wind Energy
- Home Page New Jersey Back Bays Coastal Storm Risk Management Study Army Corps of Engineers
- New Jersey Back Bays Coastal Storm Risk Management Study Draft Feasibility Study and Tier 1 Environmental Impact Statement (August 2021) ***note: report and appendices were modified on 23 AUG to adjust pagination, metadata, and formatting***
- In a Summer of Deadly Deluges, New Research Shows How Global Warming Fuels Flooding
- Inside Clean Energy: Three Charts that Show the Energy Transition in 50 States