You can HELP
- Improve the bay and the surrounding environment
- Put millions of clams in the bay
- Make people aware of the importance of bay water quality
- Educate hundreds or even thousands of people about Barnegat Bay
- Make Southern Ocean County an environmental tourist destination
YOU MAY GET SOMETHING TOO!
- Become part of the activity that won the Governor’s Award for Excellence in Tourism and be part of the BUZZ created by the NJ Tourism advertising campaign. Be part of the interactive Internet map listing,
- Have your business location be part of the INTERACTIVE map of CLAM FRIENDLY BUSINESS at ReClamthebay.org
- Be identified as a sponsor in WJRZ radio ads – First come-first-serve, priority given to Clam sponsors.
- For $200 you can sell stickers or collect donations (number of locations is limited)
- For $350 can have name and logo on the sample trays sold at Chowderfest (not available to restaurants)
Contact Rick Bushnell at (732) 349-1152